Answered By: Iwanna Book Last Updated: Nov 24, 2015 Views: 21
Answered By: Iwanna Book
Last Updated: Nov 24, 2015 Views: 21
- Search for the book title in the catalog and click on the link "Recall from item from your local library."
- This will redirect to another catalog record. Choose "Request" link at top of page.
- Fill in the blanks
- Choose GHC as your home institution
- Choose Institutional ID. This is your 900#.
- If you don't know your PIN fill in the rest and click "Get My Pin" and it will be emailed to you
- Choose "Hold" as type of request
- The hold will be added to your record. You should receive an email once the book is available.
Updated November 2015
Chat is offline.