Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Nov 19, 2015 Views: 103
REQUESTING A GEORGIA HIGHLANDS BOOK ONLINE
Want a book from another GHC campus? Never fear, it's easy to do!
1. Go to the GHC GIL-Find Catalog and search for the books you need.
2. Click on "Place Request".
3. You will be prompted for your barcode number (your student ID number), your last name and your pin. If you do not know your pin, enter your barcode number and last name and click Get My Pin. Your pin will be sent immediately to your GHC email. Once you have your pin, come back to this page and enter all your information. Then you can click "LOGIN".
4. Your book will come back up, and at the bottom you will see this information:
5. Choose your campus as the pickup location.
6. Click "Submit Request" and in a few days you can stop by your campus library for it.
Updated November 2015